601 Childrenâs Lane,
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 424755
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Join a growing Cerner Clinical Applications Team supporting a Level 1 Trauma pediatric healthcare organization as they provide expeditious and precise care in all of their impatient and ambulatory locations.
The Cerner Clinical Applications Analyst joins a team of 3 long-tenured Cerner Analysts. This position will actively participate in the implementation of Capacity Management, SmartZone, and CaresAct.
Daily Activities include
- The work of the Clinical Applications Analyst involves the design and build of clinical documentation, clinician orders and tasks, workflow analysis, system rule development based on this analysis.
- Stabilizing the Cerner solution and issue resolution
- Analyzing workflows to resolve data integrity issues and process improvement
- Leading and participating in departmental meetings
- Using hospital process knowledge, provides resolution to moderately difficult clinical application issues and reporting needs of users.
- Internal growth/promotions
- 401K match
- PTO, Holidays, and Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Remote work model from specific states
- 5+ years Cerner Mpages and DynDoc workflow, design, build and troubleshooting.
- Strong focus and knowledge of Cerner PowerChart in a nursing and IP context
- Cerner Cloud configuration
- Experience in Rules, Discern Rules, Discern Analytics, Cerner Build tools, orders, and preferences and privileges
- Excellent understanding of workflows in a hospital inpatient setting
- IView, ClinDoc, Care Compass, Orders, Med Administration, and IPOC experience