3 Summit Park Dr. Suite 700
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 482293
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
The IFS Developer is a technical role that will be responsible developing, Integrating, and supporting Integrations into IFS. In addition to support, this role will be mainly focusing on the processes that integrate Data through IFS, including 3rd party applications.
- Development to include creation of custom, accurate code including Applications, and API’s.
- Perform Testing for custom codes and configurations.
- Troubleshoot system issues and suggest solutions for enhancements and support.
- Enhance/upgrade applications to better support internal user groups.
- Suggest new tool and enhancements related to IFS and 3rd party systems.
- Work with different business solutions to define and gather requirements per system and user needs.
- Ability to develop using PL/SQL & SQL.
- Experience processing documentation pertaining to Technical process flow.
- Manage multiple small to medium size projects concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Complete development and Integration enhancement projects within IFS ERP.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- Strong demonstrated experience working with Oracle databases.
- Expert experience with PL/SQL and SQL.
- Creation of custom API’s for integrations with IFS
- Keen data collection/gathering with the ability to produce results in reports, charts, or Business Intelligence products.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL skills and database management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- High levels of accountability demonstrated initiative, and innovation.
- Flexibility and ability to manage workload and achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Competitive pay