2727 W Holcombe Blvd.
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 512077
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
This position joins a team of 9 Clinical Systems Analysts that support a patient-centered care organization. With 20+ individual locations and over 50 unique specialties, this position is positioned to grow their knowledge and career.
Join a growing multi-clinic organization as they continue to provide top-notch medical care with the top PACS and EHR systems. With a long-tenured management team and a hybrid work model, this position provides career growth opportunities and a happy work-life balance.
This position covers installs, data, migration, configuration, and troubleshooting of multiple systems including Philips.
- Responsible for data migration, builds protocols and QA protocols, building rules, radiology groups, radiology protocols, modality work lists
- Provides integration in active directory
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- FSA & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401K with match incentives
- Great Time Off benefits
- 5+ years as Clinical Systems Analyst OR 5+ years as PACS Admin with Philips implementation experience
- Experience supporting multiple clinical systems including Epic, Philips, Brit, ASC, GI Systems, Cardo/Pulmonary, etc.