Pay rate: Up to $24-$28/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking an Account Coordinator to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Manages the day-to-day details of Clients' projects, from initiation to completion on time and within budget with minimal supervision. Keeps Supervisor advised of up-to-date details of projects.
• Understands the details and relevance of all jobs in order to communicate effectively with all Agency personnel to ensure assigned projects are correctly executed on time and within budget. Troubleshoots to ensure schedules are met.
• Assures that all Agency paperwork, estimates, billing, and timelines are correctly completed and filed.
• Manages delegated projects from start to finish with minimal Supervisor supervision.
• Prepares projects for submission to Client and Medical/Regulatory regarding references and other supporting documentation. Coordinates with Client and Medical/Regulatory regarding cycling and approval of projects. Reviews Client and Medical/Regulatory changes with Supervisor to determine action.
• Interfaces with Client regarding deliveries, scheduling, project estimates and other miscellaneous issues.
• Assists Supervisor in providing input for Creative Team and participates in creative development sessions. 60%
• Handles projects and monitors expenditures for assigned Client projects.
• Develops timely and accurate project estimates with input from Traffic, Creative, Production and other Agency Departments.
• Supplies Clients with accurate, timely reports (Tactical Calendars) of budgeted versus actual expenditures.
• Provides budget guidelines to Creative and Production Teams on assigned projects.
• Works with Traffic/Project manager and Creative team to control costs and stay within budget. 20%
• Responsible for the initiation and maintenance of all documentation required for effective account management:
• Gathers all pertinent information and develops complete and accurate project requisitions.
• Creates, updates, and distributes Client and Agency status reports on a regular basis in accordance with account needs.
• Writes and distributes detailed conference reports for Client and Agency meetings on a timely basis.
• Creates other documents in accordance with account needs.
• Assists Supervisor with administrative work such as opening jobs, reports, archiving, and organizing files. 20%
Account Coordinator Qualifications:
• Ability to prioritize, review the work of others and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Special project handling and multi-tasking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement and discretion in the handling of sensitive confidential matters.
• Well-versed computer skills in business applications.
• Exhibit potential for continued career growth.
• Understanding of the businesses, culture, and financial processes