26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 560501
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Rate: $35-40/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking an Account Manager to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients. The Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between the internal ad agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships within the agency. Working in partnership with the agency’s creative staff and external resources/suppliers, the position provides strategic direction and counsel to help the brand teams meet their business objectives/sales goals.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES
- Maintain knowledge of company guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts’ (both U.S. and Global) product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs.
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
- Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
- Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop annual forecasts.
- Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Track time on a daily basis.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives.
- Accountable for strategic direction creative/tactical execution, compliance to all related guidelines and budget.
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent related project or functional experience is desirable.
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred (both U.S. and Global).
- In-house ad agency/ad agency experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written.
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role.
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.