Location: Owings Mills, MD
Pay Rate: $30-35/hr DOE
The Global Brand Video team is the Video Center of Excellence, sitting within the Global Marketing organization. The role of Animation Designer/Videographer III is responsible for planning, shooting, editing, and animating a wide range of video materials for the firm.
Required knowledge and skills:
• A portfolio demonstrating advanced experience with graphics and animation production software within the Adobe Creative Cloud environment.
• Proven expertise in traditional art, typography and color theory.
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D software.
• Experience preparing vector graphics for animation, creating storyboards and working with a variety of plug-ins in Adobe After Effects.
• Demonstrated experience producing a variety of intermediate to advanced complexity animation and video-related products in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Working knowledge of industry standard video editing techniques and comfortable with different styles of editing (documentary, commercial, etc.)
• Intermediate-to advanced level knowledge of and hands on experience with a variety of both in-studio and field cameras, lighting and audio systems.
• Able to manage numerous concurrent projects.
• Client-focused with strong interpersonal communication.
• A passion for filmmaking that stays well-informed on current video production/editing techniques and trends.
• Position requires working with and modifying graphic assets produced by others, as well as creating graphic/media assets for animation.
• Will pack, transport, set up, shoot and tear down camera, lighting, audio and required set equipment for both live and pre-recorded productions both within and outside of our production studio(s).
• Will be expected to produce video both as part of a larger production team or, as an individual (single/solo) producer. Some project assignments may require to liaison with creative partners.
• Projects requiring advanced storytelling and visual effects, such as motion-tracking, character animation, and motion graphics will be assigned to the Animation Designer/Videographer III.
• Will transfer media and video footage from cameras and other storage media to non-linear editing systems and work with others to prepare material at all levels, but with an emphasis on intermediate to advanced material for release according to a pre-defined schedule.
Preferred education, work experience, and skills, though not required:
• B.A./B.S. in electronic media, film-making or digital media
• Skilled in still photography
• Working knowledge of broadcast studio environments