Job Category: Software Development
Job Number: 540346
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Chicago - Downtown- Hybrid 1 or 2 days a week onsite.
H1B- OK, prefer Citizens or Green Card holders.
Background check- our standard check
.Python, Databricks, Spark are needed. Python is key!
- Working knowledge with technology domains such as: SaaS technologies, application configuration/packaging for cloud computing, AWS, Azure, MS SQL
- Experience with developing internal business applications and business integration
- Experience implementing, customizing, and integrating third-party applications (preferably in supply chain space)
- Experience in multiple full system implementation (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Experience in digitizing and automating processes and architecting solutions in a consistent and scalable manner
- Familiarity and experience with Agile / DevOps process and framework
- 2+ years of real-life experience preferred
Skills and Leadership Behaviors
- Self-starter with a successful record of business solutions development
- Ability to drive design thinking in solutions development
- Sets high standards, clear goals & challenges others to achieve more
- Exhibits passion and commitment to continuously learn and adopt innovative methods
- Effectively communicates complex concepts in easy-to-understand terms
- Developed analytical skills
- Understand the business context in which solutions are being developed and designed
- Helps team in designing and architecting scalable business solutions
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Help develop processes to scale application discovery across many types of applications
- Ability to document integration solutions and catalog, classify and inventory application dependencies to establish repeatable methodologies
- Able to quickly identify potential roadblocks and leverages leadership to address challenges
- Leverages from and collaborates with team members to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Encourages others to challenge the status quo, thinks out of the box
- Focuses strongly on learning and brings new thinking on design and deployment
Python, Databricks, Spark.
2 full-stack developers with strong Python background to work with Spark (PySpark) in Azure Databricks.
Company size- Over 500 in Chicago, over 1500 world wide.
Selling Points- Very friendly and knowledgeable management. Great place to work. Excellent benefits and culture.