8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 517303
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Art Director, Design
Collaborates with Writers, Designers and Associate Creative Directors to set the tone and concept for a project. Designs content and interfaces under the limited direction of an Associate Creative Director. This position requires a proven track record of graphic design and art direction for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands; strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing innovative solutions with limited guidance from an Associate Creative Director.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- You have at least at least 7-11 years of relevant experience at an agency, design firm or leading brand.
- You have experience in graphic design, art direction, advertising, marketing, corporate identity, branding, and digital communication.
- Excellent design, system thinking and conceptual skills accompanied by the ability to guide and evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- You are naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
- You are a motivated and driven art director that collaborates well with a team to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- You are a proficient communicator, with great presentation skills, that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback. Must be able to communicate effectively both up and down a creative organization.
- In depth knowledge of the creative development process, including effectively and efficiently staffing projects, providing timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions, and producing work on schedule. Must be able to effectively lead junior creative staff members, vendors, freelancers, photographers and illustrators as needed.
- You are proficient in design software used in the design process, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Experience with 3D software is a plus.