8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 538641
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $135 - $165
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
An experienced individual contributor who has lead responsibility for creating innovative and compelling campaigns that meet requirements outlined in creative briefs. Responsible for planning and executing projects independently and with a copywriting partner – often by overseeing vendors, freelancers, or junior staff. Responsible for leading the successful creation and production of video and design solutions, and following creative direction of the appropriate Creative Director. Has deep knowledge of the creative development process. Consistently delivers conceptual, platform driven work with superior design. Effectively problem solves in accordance with project constraints, parameters and feedback.
Proven Skills and Abilities:
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Proficient in developing platform driven work and producing well-conceived innovative creative work that implements the creative strategy.
- Experience with motion graphics, interactive, 3D, film/video, etc.
- Ability to effective lead vendors, freelancers and junior creatives. Provide creative guidance.
- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Demonstrate excellent digital file structure and asset management skills. Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal, visual and in written format.
- Deliver quality, conceptual ideas at high volume in a tight timeframe.
- Thrive in a meaningful, dynamic, creative workplace and have a deep understanding of the voice, aesthetic, and tone.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills that speak to both creative and technical audiences.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving skills and design skills – all accompanied by the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- Experience in art directing video and photoshoots.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Excellent skills with design software used in the creative process, including, but not limited to – Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign.
Minimum or Most Typical Requirements Knowledge or Experience:
- Accountable for successful execution of creative and art direction on assigned projects, mostly by leading vendors, junior creative staff, freelancers, and photographers as needed.
- Executes high quality design work on assigned projects in a variety of media. Regularly reviews creative work with the group’s Creative Director’s to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with tone and visual world.
- Fully accountable for the work and meetings regarding assigned projects.
- Relied upon to conceive of, design and lead the development of high quality creative work that pushes the brand forward.
- Builds and conducts persuasive creative presentations to wider team members and executive members within the company.
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
- Experience in broad range of new media communications. Especially film, video, animation, and social.
- Solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media.
- In depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear communication and creative direction, giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions. Produce all work cost effectively and on schedule.