8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 561899
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Digital Asset Manager
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $65-$73 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The Creative Infrastructure Team is seeking an Asset Management Program Specialist. If you have a passion for program oversight and establishing workflows for multiple teams using leading industry creative asset management software, we encourage you apply. We are eager to meet candidates that have a proven track record of creating resilient systems that are able to evolve alongside business needs. Where applicable we ingest assets from external and internal partners and teams respectively; or conversely create original content for featuring and publication. This position will place you at the epicenter of these two wonderful worlds ensuring assets moving through the system are accessible to all relevant parties.
Responsible for the following:
- 3-4 years experience with evaluating and setting up workflows using industry leading asset management software and systems to meet multiple business line needs.
- Experience using project management methodologies and tools such as Wrike, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, WorkFront, OmniPlan or similar platforms; as well as iCal, iWork and Office suites.
- You are technically proficient, have the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly as well as understand various project structures, file formats both static/video, and accompanying metadata.
- You must be able to foster a high degree of organization across teams.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and are highly collaborative.
- You must have the ability to make complex decisions independently and explain rationale.
- You have excellent project and task-tracking experience and a proclivity to detail but frequently step back to see the big picture.
- You can draw parallels between various business line needs to formulate consolidated solutions.
- You are comfortable presenting potential workflows and solutions, implementing upon approvals, and finally creating and disseminating documentation
Education and Experience:
- Creating, co-owning and overseeing master roadmap for select platforms and the subset of efforts under the P&D Creative Infrastructure team.
- Define, manage and track schedules and execution.
- Identify and prioritize and pivot project tasks, gauge risks and be abreast of project health at any time.
- Translating needs of multiple teams to capabilities of asset management platform or informing feature development.
- Establishing multiple team file and folder taxonomies, setting up workflows, and pipelines within asset management software and systems.
- Partnering with local and Engineering teams on user stories, prioritizing feature requests and bug fixes.
- Ensuring integration of asset management system with other systems.
- Carrying out and/or coordinating formal User Acceptance Testing.
- Assisting with data migration planning and team on-boarding.
- Assisting with User and Group permissions models related to teams and workflows.
- Author documentation and provide periodic training sessions.
- Ability to create and execute communications with a template driven mentality.
- Verifying user reported anomalies in production environments, and escalating accordingly.
- Collaborating with other Project Managers on tracking standards and protocol.
- College education preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in creative asset management software and systems.
- macOS platform proficient.
- Keynote savvy for creation and presentation of collected data or training documentation.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.