8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 520414
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Associate Post Producer
- 3-5 years of Post Production experience in Entertainment; preferably in a major studio or Post agency
- Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
- International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices a plus
- Very detail oriented in executing final deliveries and archiving of Creative assets
- Ability to troubleshoot technical aspects and meet delivery requirements for multiple, concurrent projects
- Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross functional environment
- Coordinate picture and audio finishing, delivery and routing of TV & AV assets working within guidelines established by industry and brand standards
- Handle color correction and mix for A/V content
- Work across business units to ensure Post Production communicates and integrates well within the brand ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Marketing Leads and Production teams to plan and strategize meeting growing needs
- Support Post Producers on larger campaigns as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.