4435 Painters Mill Road
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 563789
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
B2B Marketing Manager
This position will work with cross-functional teams to execute multichannel marketing plans that position our client's product and value-added offers as differentiated solutions for their B2B audiences. These plans address the needs of prospects and clients including plan sponsors and intermediaries. Responsible for assessing marketing impact and adjusting tactics as needed. Assists in the implementation plans and processes according to the marketing strategy.
Location: Hybrid onsite at Owings Mills, MD
Pay Rate: Up to $45/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with our company's goals and objectives.
- Oversee full funnel Brand activities with a focus on B2B to ensure our story is clear to potential customers and end users, lead all Brand messaging to external audiences.
- Create and execute effective marketing campaigns, including email, social media, content marketing, and other tactics, to drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and customer support, to ensure the successful launch of new products and features.
- Manage and optimize our overall lead generation (including email, nuture campaigns), digital marketing efforts, including website, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Help define our brand building out cove’s voice and telling our story.
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties (creative agencies, media agencies, consultants, graphic designers, etc)
- Analyze and report on marketing campaign performance to continually optimize and improve results.
- Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities (potential partnerships, events and conferences) to drive growth and engagement.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.