8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 536924
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $70 - $77 per hour
Hybrid work schedule
In this role, you will encourage and collaborate with a group of creatives, strategists, project managers and cross-functional partners to develop and execute integrated marketing communications efforts for our client's App Store with a focus on Brand, Performance, Partner and Ecosystem marketing. The Brand Manager will be a champion for all App Store marketing communications developed by the team from awareness to performance. We are seeking a hardworking individual who can collaborate in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organization. This position requires a proactive, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. You will be a unique combination of a creative and strategic problem solver who partners with teams across the company to successfully deliver campaigns throughout the year.
- Drive the strategic development & execution of integrated marketing communications, and provide deliverables for the product communications.
- Leads all aspects of the development and execution of integrated marketing communications and evergreen programmatic campaigns, with a focus on best in class Performance marketing.
- Partner closely with Executives and Internal Services partners to act as a key point of contact and integration.
- Collaborate with team of Creative Directors, Producers, Writers, Designers, Strategists, Content and Project Managers, and work across the Services group including Advertising, Print, Retail, Channel, Film, and Geo teams.
- Help to provide creative solutions across multiple categories including, product launch support, digital advertising/social campaigns, cultural moments, roadmap planning, and platform development.
- Team up with key internal partners to ensure alignment on priority initiatives.
- Work to build trust, credibility and influence across multiple internal partners in a highly matrix’d organization.
- You have 5-7 years relevant experience working in marketing communications focusing on consumer products in a creative or design agency.
- You can partner closely with Marketing teams, and internal partners to act as a key point of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration of marketing plans.
- You are able to provide partnership to a team of creative directors, producers, and strategists to plan, manage, and execute marketing communications efforts.
- You use good judgment to prioritize and make effective decisions for product categories based on the goals of the product group.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- You have experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills