648 Grassmere Park
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 553999
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Business Systems Analyst II
The Business Systems Analyst position is responsible for gathering requirements, working with end-users in implementing ERP solutions, continuous improvements, defining Business Intelligence needs, and software programs. The analyst will maintain proficiency and develops expertise in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope. It will contribute to enhancing the functional capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations (F&O) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to meet the needs of our clients core business units.
Location: Fully Remote
Pay Rate: Up to $48/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
What You'll Do:
- Defining features to the desired level of detail with a focus on technical solution directions, functional dependencies, clarifying functional and technical dependencies and identifying interdependencies among workstreams. Perform these tasks in close collaboration with QA and Development resources in the team.
- Understand and anticipate business needs and proactively address them.
- Assists in the development of automated testing platform by defining technical solution for any enhancement ensuring the program functions according to user requirements and conforms to established guidelines.
- Works with IT Infrastructure to remediate, replace, migrate, or decommission legacy systems or infrastructure items.
- Consults, analyzes, and recommends improvements to stakeholders and coordinate with the development teams to design effective functionalities to increase the productivity of supported business functions.
- Estimating high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Conducts business requirements gathering and analyzes procedures and policies to automate business transactions or to improve existing automated business transactions
- Document configurations/setups and prepare business users to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train business users
- Ensure that the AX/D365 systems meet security & data privacy requirements, and that proper security and processes are in place to prevent unauthorized access and processing
- Participates in the full ERP development lifecycle through working with end-users to gather requirements, assisting team members in performing technical development work related to operation module, understand technical design sufficiently to participate in review, analyzing gaps, creating functional design, test planning, and system testing.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Has basic knowledge on SQL scripting and can leverage to root cause issues, provide development feedback/direction, and perform urgent business stakeholder remedies
- Document and communicate required reporting requirements and procedures to enable stakeholders to make data driven decisions. Extracts/generates quantitative information from a single or multiple tools (Business Intelligence Tools - i.e.: Power BI, SQL, etc.) and/or from databases using standard queries.
- 3+ years of Technical/Business Systems Analyst experience required
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with Dynamics AX or similar ERP systems
- Degree in computer science/information systems/business (or equivalent experience); professional certifications preferred
- Experience in Tools Confluence, Jira, MS Project, Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Familiarity with development within IDEs to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the solution (development experience preferred but not required)
- Experience in DevOps tools and SQL for data analysis, data staging, and testing.
- Experience in Agile Requirement analysis techniques used in SCRUM methodology .
- Must have demonstrated understanding of IT infrastructure topics such as databases, servers, cloud systems, networking etc.
- Familiar with QA automation tools such as RSAT, Selenium, Coded UI, UFT/QTP
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models/methodologies, IT systems, and their direct implementation to projects.
- Good communication and presentation skills with fluency in both technical and business terminology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Team player, results-oriented, analytical problem solver, and be able to work with all levels in the company, with a continuous desire to learn
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.