26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 539900
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Range: $60-$66/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a CRM/Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
CRM/Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
CRM/Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Be an in-house expert on Consumer multi-channel solutions:
- Expert on all company multi-channel marketing solutions (e.g., digital/non-digital, consumer) whether developed in-house or by external partners/vendors
- Support discovery & vetting of new multi-channel marketing vendors or solutions that could fit future company brand needs.
- Envision, prioritize, and implement multi-channel solutions that deliver measurable short & longer-term business impact to assigned brands/franchises.
- Develop customized strategies for how to achieve brands’ short- & longer-term objectives using Digital Lab principles and solutions.
- Adeptly & independently triage the level of execution support for brands initiatives, to maximize business impact.
- Proactively support development of robust measurement plans, and recommend optimizations.
- Able to repeat pattern of success for digital team across assigned brands over time.
- Provide brand team support to manage the development and completion of execution plans (timelines) from start to finish for CRM/Digital programs (ie. Social, email, website touchpoints).
- Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative/CRM/Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Business Technology Solutions (BTS), and Medical/Regulatory/Legal integrated business partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand customer insights, journey, and segmentation strategies - and apply them to CRM/Digital campaigns and programs.
- Lead cross-functional team (Brand/Digital Lab/MABI/Agency) to design and implement ideal customer experience aligned to journey phases and strategic messaging strategy.
- Provide input and inspiration through active participation in the annual brand strategy and tactical planning process.
- Partner closely with Medical/Regulatory/Legal/Privacy partners to educate, lead and help company anticipate and balance organizational needs with pilots. Present capabilities and garner buy-in/feedback from senior leadership across various stakeholder functional areas.
- Troubleshoot roadblocks and identify creative and compliant solutions to facilitate forward motion of new initiatives.
- Serve as in-house subject matter expert on CRM/Digital in support of the Brand team, and provide CRM/Digital execution and response channel/tactic expertise across all channels (e.g. Email, Web, Mobile Apps, Social)
- Develop detailed digital campaign business requirements for patient support services and CRM lead generation, acquisition and retention. (e.g. CRM database management)
- Collaborate with Brand team to recommend and build feasible campaign and program test & learn plans to inform optimization recommendations. Develop and manage tactic test plans/QC before, during and after campaign launch.
- Guide creative agencies to ensure the development of relevant, 1:1 creative and messaging, including CRM/Digital marketing best practices.
- Understand and execute data capture and data privacy (opt management) consistently across all channels.
- Identify new or unique Brand CRM/Digital data requirements needed for program.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five (5+) years of CRM/Digital experience.
- Demonstrated experience with start-to-finish planning/executing multi-channel digital marketing/CRM programs, including: websites, email, emerging media tactics, mobile (apps/sites/media/SMS), SEO/SEM, social media/social listening.
- Must have thorough understanding of measuring impact of digital/CRM including social analytics, SEO measurement/management, digital/mobile metrics.
- Strong track record of success in managing multiple, complex project needs and collaborating across internal & external stakeholders.
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity.
- Strong familiarity with multichannel/digital marketing tools and vendors.
- Must have experience with personalization, 1:1 approaches/data capture techniques (ie. email, addressable media, dynamic web), application of legal/privacy terms & conditions.
- Must have experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics (KPIs) and building campaign pro-formas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or another highly-regulated industry preferred, but may not be required for a candidate with an exceptional track record of success in planning & implementing multichannel programs that can apply to company.