333 Bridge Street
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 563234
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Salary: Up to $80,000 depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a CRM Email Marketing Specialist join one of our well-known sporting goods manufacturers. This will be a hybrid position in either Fairhave, MA or Carlsbad, CA.
CRM Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing the global communication strategy with consumers through direct management of the email marketing program, customer lifecycle and retention marketing programs, and connecting customer data from throughout the organization.
- Be a thought leader as it relates to customer lifecycle management and optimizing engagement with consumers through our CRM platform.
- Manage & maximize e-mail marketing program: Accountable for email marketing execution, creative briefing and development process, QA and deployment, and performance evaluation. This includes managing the global campaign calendar, managing the creative production process by partnering with Digital Marketing and Creative teams to build appropriate content briefs, creative & copy development, and site experience. Grow triggered email program by driving revenue through ongoing optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence and templates.
- Develop sophisticated cross-channel consumer journeys to achieve specific business objectives; e.g., Team Titleist profile completion and updates, fitting appointments, product education, 1st-time purchase, and repeat purchase. Responsible for implementing cross-channel customer retention plans.
- Customer Lifetime Value: Participate in activating Customer Lifetime Value programs and set up measurement, reporting and optimization. Assist with customer data collection and management for US and global markets to implement personalization, analytics, CRM activations.
- New Customer Acquisition: Drive customer acquisition growth through campaign activation across paid and owned channels.
CRM Email Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Communications) required.
- 3 years of digital marketing experience with a brand or leading advertising agency is required.
- Obsess about and utilize consumer, site, and commercial data to develop consumer segments, engagement strategies and new business opportunities.
- Email & CRM experience with a broad understanding of performance marketing channels. Strong hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service platform building email lists, audience segments, A/B testing, automation journeys, deployment, and tracking; Emarsys or similar.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic level to develop and execute innovative CRM & email programs designed to drive performance against KPIs.
- Live by and promote an analytics-driven culture across the company.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred.
- Loyalty program experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data competency with expert-level Excel capabilities (data manipulation, formulas, cleansing).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide strategic design direction and feedback. Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities required.
- Knowledge and passion for the game of golf.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.