Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 517853
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is looking for a Cerner Case Management Analyst to join their amazing organization. The Cerner Case Management Analyst will act as a subject matter expert in partnership with revenue cycle, clinical documentation, and/or clinical resource management teams to support and optimize related technology systems in IP and AMB.
Daily Tasks & Projects
- The analyst will also liaise with the revenue cycle department, clinical departments, the Bear Institute/Cerner, and external software vendors.
- The analyst will provide workflow analysis, staff education, reporting, and technical troubleshooting to support departmental teams and maximize the efficiency of the clinically driven revenue cycle.
- They will also work with HealtheCare Cerner Solution and HealtheIntent Cerner Solutions.
- There is a lot of troubleshooting with this position and will work with Cerner Patient Accounting and Cerner Patient Access Analysts.
- There will be workgroup meetings to work with Revenue Department and the front-end billing team to address any issues.
- Minimal projects like moving a location or department that requires a rebuild. Gather data, create worksheet, collect Cerner resources to do build, and then test.
- Leverage clinical knowledge to advise leadership regarding optimization of technical systems and departmental workflows.
- Liaise between revenue cycle, clinical documentation and/or clinical resource management and hospital clinical and IT departments to optimize the clinically driven revenue cycle system.
- Participate in interdisciplinary hospital project meetings as a department representative to ensure the continued functionality of revenue cycle, clinical documentation and/or clinical resource management workflows and advocate for teams’ technical and clinical interests.
- Provide subject matter expertise on technology systems’ interactions with the electronic medical record and considerations about workflows, clinician usability, patient experience, compliance, charge optimization etc.
- Cerner Case Management Analyst 5 years of experience
- Experience with Cerner ClinDoc build, HealtheIntent, HealtheCare, project management experience
- Experience with Cerner Revenue cycle a plus, Reporting (CCL a plus)
- RN is preferred
The biggest attraction to this job is the opportunity to be part of a new team who will be the pillars of the Cerner Rev cycle. The director and managers are open to new ideas and this position is an excellent opportunity for someone to have a voice and make a significant impact on an organization.
- Laptops are provided. There is a Phone stipend if they opt to receive an email by phone – this is the choice of the employee
8: 30 – 5: 00 Business Casual
100% Remote is okay but would prefer local