Program Communication & Operation Lead
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $32.39 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating an exceptional participant experience at every touchpoint. This unique hybrid role will focus on both program communications and data analysis. The selected person will serve as the first line support for all program participant escalations and questions. As Program Communication & Operation Lead, you’ll take on a 12-month contract role to administrate and expand the global Mentorship Program — a 6-month experience that pairs mentors with mentees looking to make new connections, gain fresh perspectives, and set new goals for their career journey.
• 3–5 years of communications and writing experience with the ability to craft well-structured, succinct, clear, and accurate messaging
• Experienced at managing multiple projects and quickly executing tasks, while achieving high-quality results and meeting deadlines
• Collaborative team member who is comfortable building rapport across different levels, priorities, cultures, and communications styles
• Interested in digging into data to analyze metrics and recommend program enhancements
• Monitor communication channels to watch for participant questions and escalations
• Deliver thoughtful and high-quality program communications under tight deadlines
• Write and execute program communications for various stakeholders and partners across regions globally as directed by the Mentorship Program Managers.
• Conduct ongoing and ad hoc data analysis
• Manage day-to-day program administration and operational tasks, including monitor and evaluate mentor/mentee participant levels, set waitlists, and deactivate users as they transition out of the program.
Education & Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Operations, or related field; or equivalent experience
• Experience using various hardware and software products, Tableau experience is a plus