8550 Higuera Street
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 540827
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
CONTENT PRODUCTION DESIGN PRODUCER
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $70-$77 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Content Design Production is seeking an experienced producer to support temporal and ongoing content workstreams, working closely with Production design and publishing
teams to facilitate the production of on-product content.
More specifically, candidates will:
- Candidates must have at least 5 years experience acting as a Producer or Project manager at a creatively driven agency or design studio.
- Candidate must have expertise in designed and animated content creation and production processes.
- Candidates should be comfortable with high volume deliverables tracking, and a fast paced environment.
- Candidates should be experienced articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing deliverables to communicated needs.
- Candidates must be experienced working cross-functionally, considering multiple teams and touchpoint throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Candidates will be required to adhere to specific timelines and milestones, and manage and maintain day to day communication and project development, as well as be held accountable for regular project status reporting and escalation of critical issues.
- Manage communications and workflow, ensuring project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Report regular status updates to project lead, escalate project issues to Production and Design Leadership, and proactively problem solve project blockers in collaboration with production and design leadership.
- Maintain and optimize project workflow, project tracking, internal and cross-functional communication, including documentation and evangelization of process.
- Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges
- Participate in internal and cross-functional meetings with clear meeting goals and agendas, and complete actionable recaps.