8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 544855
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Location: Culver City or Cupertino, CA
Pay: $80 - $89.50
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and More
Planet Technology is seeking an experienced creative producer to support with new and ongoing content design projects and design initiatives, overseeing the end-to-end creative process from brief creation and conceptual development, through production and delivery for our major media client.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years experience acting as a producer in a creatively driven agency or post-production design studio.
- Experience in motion design and animation is preferred.
- Candidate must be proactive and self motivated, have excellent organizational skills, be able to parse out critical information from multiple inputs, and communicate effectively.
- Candidate must have experience managing information at high volume, and keeping information organized and up to date.
- Candidates must have excellent note-taking and task management skills, and be able to track tasks and goals in a timely, organized manner.
More specifically, candidates will:
- Maintain key production tracking documentation and spreadsheets, ensuring all information is timely and up to date
- Verify and publish meeting agendas and goals, record meeting notes and identify action items for direct responsible individuals
- Maintain team and project schedules, coordinating key personnel from various teams to ensure alignment and accountability
- Communicate directly with external production partners to coordinate milestones and reviews, organize incoming material for review, and ensure timely responses and feedback.
- Work closely with asset manager to keep project data organized and up to date
- Foster relationships with other functional teams to ensure that were delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
- Work with production leadership and production peers to optimize workflows, project tracking, internal and cross-functional communication.
- Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.