Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 554085
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Creative Project Manager
The main objective of the Project Manager is to enable Creative Delivery teams and Enterprise partner teams to work effectively and efficiently together towards successful outcomes. The Project Manager will collaborate with multiple groups and stakeholders to ensure projects meet expectations and are completed on time and on budget. Project management skills with expertise in creative development across print, digital, events and video are essential.
Location: 80% Remote - must be in the Washington DC area for some occasional onsite meetings (20%)
Pay Rate: Up to $48/hr based on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Oversee the planning and execution of creative deliverables
- Facilitate communications with key stakeholders to align on key objectives and outcomes
- Develop and maintain detailed project workplans to keep teams up to date with progress and changes to plan
- Create and manage project schedules in Workfront for all assets defined in the workplan and other ad hoc requests.
- Serve as liaison between Enterprise division teams, Creative teams, Events and Experiential teams and, Internal Communications
- Bachelor's degree in a communications, marketing, production or related technical field required
- 3-4 years experience required
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Extreme attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of leading project communications with senior managers and C-Suite stakeholders
- Experience with Workfront and/or other sophisticated project management tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.