200 Madison Avenue
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578801
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Salary: $75,000-$80,000+ depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Customer Sucess Associate to join one of our SaaS clients.
Customer Sucess Associate Responsibilities:
Customer Sucess Associate Qualifications:
- Learn the product suite to become a subject matter expert.
- Lead product on boarding implementations & training initiatives.
- Drive overall customer account health to ensure maximum customer engagement and satisfaction throughout the full customer life cycle - before, during and post implementation, all the way through to long term happiness and retention.
- Build and foster relationships with users and stakeholders across the business.
- Evangelise company customer success stories and customer success systems and processes.
- Articulate and drive customer use cases, prioritisation, educate them on the benefits and value of our product while maintaining trusted customer advisor status.
- Advocate for your customer to internal stakeholders.
- Share customer feedback and insights to the product management, support and project management teams on areas including innovation opportunities and improvements to optimize the company user experience.
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues and obstacles.
- A track record of leading/guiding customer meetings/workshops with sound executive level presence and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and operating rigor.
- 3+ years of success customer success associate.
- A proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a customer-facing setting.
- The ability to work within a multi-geographical team environment (including availability to take calls before or after working hours when needed due to a global team).
- A track record of engagement in medium to large projects and/or programs.
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- A willingness to tackle things on their own as well as in a collaborative environment.
- An ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- A capability to work well with a wide range of people in cross-functional roles both internally and externally.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly.
- Has a growth mindset.