651 Brannan Street, 110
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 540628
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Data Analyst, Product Marketing
Our client is looking for an experienced business analyst who can’t wait to work with people-related data. You’re someone that takes pride in nailing the details and can’t help but dig into the data when you have a question.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the go-to analytical partner for the In-product Marketing team and PMM team for pre- and post- campaign analysis. Translate data into insights and action, communicate recommendations and learnings to the broader organization and feed insights to update the creative best practices.
- Analyze performance, including performance for Lifecycle Marketing, for in-product marketing channels, notifications and emails. Identify levers to improve click-throughs, downstream engagement, and more.
- Audience identification and opportunity sizing for in-product marketing channels. Help the team to determine metrics to focus for each campaign.
- Develop a set of tools and playbooks for the In-product Marketing team and PMM team to conduct high-level campaign analysis.
- Proactively work with engineers to improve dashboards, experiment setup, etc
- Over 4 years working in a fast-paced environment analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets
- Experiences analyzing lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to craft engaging and actionable insights stories for a variety of audiences using data
- Experience in working with marketing or communications: ability to translate technical data to consumer facing audiences
- Ability to connect data analysis to real business problems, in order to impact business performance
- Must love building things and be passionate about making data and analytics accessible and easy to use for non-technical audiences
- Fluency in SQL, Tableau, Excel, R, and/or other statistical and data visualization software This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- A team player who’s able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required in related field such as marketing, communications or business