Job Category: Data Sciences
Job Number: 540315
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Dta Analyst- Chicago
Hybrid- 1-2 days in downtown office-
A talented and motivated individual who will drive excellence in supporting the existing Data Management team in streamlining data processes.
The Data Analyst is responsible for the mapping, identification of opportunities, and automation of processes to improve data workflows for the North America Supply Chain. The role reports to the Director of Business Solutions.
The role will involve collaborating with the onshore and offshore’s Data Management team, as well as other Supply Chain teams. It includes the mapping of current value streams, identification of improvement opportunities, and design/deployment of automation scripts.
This role provides the opportunity to influence our thinking on how data should be managed. This person must be able to build a trusted partnership with our clients and provide consultative and advisory services as needed.
Be current on trends and developments in the market with an eye on bringing new advancements into our portfolio of solutions.
This role will be part of the North America Supply Chain’s Analytics & Insights team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the identification and automation of data workflows
- Work with business leaders and other team members to identify data driven opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with other team members to collect, synthesize, and analye data and create relevant reports
- Structuring large data sets and finding patterns from and insights from data
- Create presentations and reports using impactful graphs and other methods of visualzation
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Document current state and work with multiple stakeholders to identify and plan the transformation journey
- Help build production quality deliverables
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or closely related field
- Masters’ in the analytics field is preferred
Skills and Leadership Behaviours
- 3+ years working with Process Improvement methodologies
- Familiarity with proess mapping techniques, e.g., value stream mapping
- Excellent knowledge of databases and SQL scripting
- Excellent knowledge of Python.Python is a must have skill. and R scripting. R is a plus
- Experience with statistical software as well as with reporting and visualization tools
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proved problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Strong leadership skills with a strong record of driving successful process improvement
- Ability to synthesize complex processes and communicate capabilities effectively to senior-level executives
- Sets high standards, and clear goals & challenges others to achieve more
- Exhibits passion and commitment and challenges the status quo to enhance solution quality
- Continuously supports product team with timely feedback and external perspectives to improve business solutions
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing multiple simultaneous sprints
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to set and meet goals
- Able to quickly identify potential roadblocks
- Leverages from and collaborates with all key stakeholders to drive efficiency and effectiveness