1800 Owens St.
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 546465
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Pay: $46 - $51
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Consult with marketing teams to create/develop/optimize designs for landing pages, article pages, webinar/video pages, content hubs, and product description pages.
- Work with agility and urgency to execute and iterate on web designs; must be self-motivated, detail-oriented with excellent organization skills, eager to learn, and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop prototypes, mockups, and wireframes to inform discussions around user experience design, experimentation, user testing, etc. for a variety of page types.
- Develop new web page design component recommendations as well as evolve existing components.
- Effectively partner and collaborate across multiple departments to refresh and update existing pages into new brand standards and to incorporate updated functionality.
- Execute detailed and thorough designs accounting for edge cases and technical constraints.
- 5+ years of relevant web, UI, and/or visual product design experience.
- Native in Figma. Must know how to build libraries and interactive components.
- Familiarity with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Strong grasp of interface-design skills—you understand the impact of motion, viewport sizes, responsive design etc.
- Excellent interaction design and visual craft skills including some experience with prototyping.
- Ownership mindset with a bias toward action, helping to drive teams and projects forward.
- Prior experience designing for design systems for responsive and/or adaptive web.
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style.
- A strong eye for visual design and composition.
- BA/BS Design or related field of study
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.