10001 W Bluemound Rd
Job Category: Infrastructure & Helpdesk
Job Number: 549930
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The Desktop Support Point Of Sale Technician serves as the first point of contact for IT related support, providing tier 1 and 2 client support for all technical issues relating to hardware, software, printing, connectivity, mobile technology, Point of Sale Technology, and user set up and authorization, working all requests, incidents and problems through to resolution. A critical role of the Desktop Point of Sale Technician will strive to provide the best possible end user computing experience for all MC employees. The Desktop Support Point of Sale Technician will be hands on with maintaining a Point of Sale infrastructure while also assisting in printer setup and maintenance, peripheral hardware support and maintenance and user account maintenance. This role is committed to addressing recurring issues through consistent ITIL practices.
- Workstation, printer and peripheral maintenance and support skills
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- 2-year degree in an IT related field or current progress towards a degree in combination with experience
Nice to Haves:
- Provide daily support for PC hardware and software, including: Windows 10, Office 365 and other departmental and enterprise applications
- Participate in installing, configuring, and maintaining computer operating systems and images
- Install and troubleshoot peripherals for users
Additional Details: Onsite, possibly wet and dirty working conditions. Typical work week will be Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, & Thurs and 8-hour shifts onsite at the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Pay Rate Range: $15-$21/hr
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.