Pay Range: $75-$82/hr+ depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Digital Brand Team Lead to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Digital Brand Team Lead Responsibilities:
• Design solutions for impactful digital innovation use cases aligned to Brand Strategic imperatives.
• Deliver speed to market solutions by building Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) in a rapid test-and-learn approach; DBT Lead will run day-to-day operations for the Digital Brand Team (DBT) including determining priorities for each sprint, eliminating barriers & running daily stand-ups.
• Guide and motivate a matrixed team of dedicated and shared cross-functional SMEs to accomplish the use case objectives.
• Work with team members to problem-solve issues, design solutions and quality-check deliverables consistently applying agile ways of working.
• Differentially resource the digital pod with necessary resources based on the specific use case.
• Partner with the Lab Strategy Lead and marketing to prioritize use cases based on available resources and potential business impact.
• Continuously iterate on digital solutions by establishing a measurement plan, defining KPIs, and gathering end-user customer input.
• Incorporate customer insights into future design sprints to advance the capability and drive customer impact.
Digital Brand Team Lead Qualifications:
• 8-10+ years of relevant digital marketing leadership experience developing strategic approaches to drive growth, improve customer experience, and/or increase operational efficiency.
• BS/BA required in marketing, analytical or relevant degree; MBA a plus.
• Success leading and motivating cross-functional teams to accomplish a common goal on aggressive timelines; experience leading or working within Agile, sprint-based teams a plus.
• Excellent leadership in fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to successfully balance near-term results (e.g. ability to design and execute on a ‘MVP’ model), with long-term goals in mind.
• Experience working side-by-side with data, analytics, and technology experts; demonstrated ability to translate business needs into data and technology-based solutions.
• Able to prioritize competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met and operate with a sense of ambiguity.
• History of delivering large-scale projects on-time and on-target to key performance metrics.
• High digital acumen, with experience partnering with analytics and technical teams to launch new or improved digital initiatives.
• Strong communication skills and ability to manage & integrate input from multiple stakeholders.
• Inquisitive nature with a strong test & learn attitude with a passion for continuous improvement.
• Proven experience presenting to and influencing senior executives across the enterprise.