2250 Point Blvd , #150
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 543833
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Digital Campaign Manager
Salary Range: 60-75K
Responsible for managing campaign performance across search, social and display advertising channels. They will also be the subject matter expert of digital products in a specific area and provide technical support to internal and external clients.
- Own overall campaign performance for external accounts.
- Review campaign builds within Ad platforms and monitor media campaigns ensuring metrics are met to achieve targeted results and ROI maximization.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure budgets are pacing effectively.
- Operate QA of campaign setup across channels to ensure correct campaign setup.
- Liaise with various teams to meet and exceed goals.
SME for Programmatic:
- Maintain strong relationship with clients and address issues/concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist in creating Digital Marketing strategies for your clients Advertisers aligned to the expected KPI’s.
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing key account metrics such as proposal conversion rates, eCPM, CT’s, etc…
- Be product and data-driven by providing real-time solutions to your clients.
- Act as a second-level technical point of contact for technical resolution and become an advisory point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, and prepare campaign reporting and analysis.
- Create and contribute to technical documents and FAQs to document new developments and best practices
- Proactively up-sell additional targeting strategies and idea generation
- Contribute, handle, or manage all aspects of programmatic campaign implementation, management, and cross-promoting
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant Digital Ops or Marketing role focusing on campaign management.
- 3+ years of technical account management experience with a digital/mobile ad sales platform or DSP.
- Expertise in at least two of the following ad platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, TTD, Simpli.fi, Basis, Amazon Campaign Manager, TikTok, LinkedIn, or Site Impact.
- SaaS platform experience: The Trade Desk, SiteScout, AppNexus, DataXu. Or a Demand Side Platform: Google Adwords, KenShoo, MatchCraft. Or SalesForce, BlueKai, Excelate, Proximic.
- Experience in campaign analytics.
- Understanding of the customer acquisition funnel and various attribution models.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.