Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 573279
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
The Senior Digital Product Designer is at the heart of our customer experiences across all digital touchpoints, designing an unbeatable hospitality experience that recruits new customers to our brands while retaining existing customers. It is not just about the number of features being designed and delivered but the quality of end-to-end experiences across the many interaction modes. The Senior Digital Product Designer will partner with Product, Tech, and Brand partners to ensure our customers experience world-class digital experiences.
Goals and deliverables
- As a visionary designer with a holistic approach, you will deliver innovative design targets and personalized offerings across all digital customer touchpoints.
- Utilizing your deep expertise in user experience, define and create the end-to-end customer journey, working with partners to infuse world-class content, personalization, and experiences for millions of customers.
- Collaborating with the senior leadership team, continue to build new products and features across all digital channels, balancing the global brands’ needs with individual hotels, resulting in the best user journey for each customer.
- Level up the design thinking across the organization and understand the importance and impact of digital product design.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own design and collaborate with crew members for a specific product experience.
- Create high-performance designs that solve both user’s needs and drive business results.
- Contribute to team planning and rapid experimentation strategy.
- Create UX flows, wireframes, prototypes, and pixel-perfect UI
- Facilitate and participate in research, workshops, and brainstorming sessions
- Partner with product managers and engineers to bring designs to life
- Create constant iterative improvements based on A/B testing data and user feedback to provide qualitative and quantitative insights to drive decision making
- Navigate between greenfield exploration and tactical, iterative designs
- Share your experience and knowledge with fellow designers across the product design organization
- Use data and user research findings in your work
- Present designs to leadership and cross-functional teams with clear design rationale
- 5+ years in user experience desgn, and visual design
- Demonstrated expertise working in complex, collaborative, cross-functional teams with strong influence, communication, and partnership skills.
- Strong execution track record of seeing conceptual designs through to products that launched to positive end-user feedback & adoption.
- Experience designing for a broad set of UI platforms, including connected devices, web, desktop, and mobile.
- Familiar with agile methodology, and modern software development process and has a clear sense of where the experience design can fit in.
- Ability to influence, present, and partner with internal and external senior management.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to manage shifting priorities.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required: able to present facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, and convincing manner to senior stakeholders.