Digital Product Owner
Location: Hybrid in Bolingbrook, IL
Pay Rate: Up to $62/hr DOE
This role will support the Digital Data Capture workstream. The Data Capture Product Owner leads a cross-functional agile design and delivery team to bring to life new features and capabilities for guest experiences across all digital touchpoints. In this role, you will drive execution of new digital capabilities and features that are focused on the capture and sharing of data from our digital assets including Web and Mobile App in order to analyze and influence an improved digital shopping experience.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In partnership with the Digital Experience team, collaborate with senior leaders to identify and prioritize new digital feature capabilities and enhancements specifically focused in the areas of data capture, data sharing, and reporting
• Break down concepts into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria to feed into the agile development process and agile development ceremonies (e.g. story workshops, backlog grooming, etc.)
• Complete user acceptance testing utilizing acceptance criteria and putting yourself in the role of the guest to confirm development work meets the standard of both the letter and intent of user stories
• Harness the power of analytics, customer insights research, and stakeholder feedback to influence product roadmap and prioritize production defects that require further investigation
• Track and report analytics following releases to measure the success of newly introduced features and functionality
• Partner closely with operations teams to plan the support for new features by driving discussions, scoping, and accountability for new features from the start of scope definition.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• 3+ years of experience in eCommerce driving the roadmap, feature realization and/or operations support for B2C consumer web and mobile app
• Experience in data capture and digital reporting and analysis tools such as Tealium and Adobe Analytics
• Ability to querying large sets of data through front end tools or programming languages
• Deep empathy for the guest experience and identification with our core audience
• Demonstrated experience building strong partnerships across teams (e.g. Product, UX, Design, Merchandising, and Development)
• Ability to clearly organize large goals into an iterative, actionable, and achievable plan
• Capable of balancing between quality and speed of delivery/fast iteration- moving the experience forward in parallel with remaining a stable and growing component of the overall Digital channel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, deal with ambiguity, and remain focused
Interview Availability: n/a
Interview Process: n/a
Please refer to company record for this information.