100 Technology Drive
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 541069
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Digital Product Specialist
In this role, you will provide technical expertise in managing and optimizing our client's various digital channels – including the more than 60 websites that support more than 13M annual visits of website customers.
As part of this role, this position requires an understanding of UX/UI design and HTML coding, so that you can help shape and optimize digital experiences through website experiences, leveraging Information Architecture, content, metadata (including search engine optimization – SEO), taxonomy, website architecture, UX/UI development, and analytics.
Location: Fully Remote - though would prefer someone in the Boston, MA area
Pay Rate: $28-$30/hr
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience managing digital properties for large, complex organizations.
- Ability to work with a variety of content management tools adding, changing, deleting content and troubleshooting as necessary (experience with Sitecore and Wordpress CMS’s is prefered).
- Experience managing numerous social media and multimedia channels.
- Experience with Photoshop, Adobe and MS Suite required.
- Knowledge of user interface design principles, web design best practices and graphic creation.
- Experience working with mobile web design, responsive design and/or social media integration is preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics required.