10 Memorial Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 563956
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Director of Strategic Marketing Communications
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 plus up to a 20% bonus
Location: Hybrid on-site - Providence, RI, US, 02903 Atlanta, GA, US, 30303 CT Statewide, CT, US RI Statewide, RI, US NH Statewide, NH, US MA Statewide, MA, US (open to relocation)
Lead the development of strategic marketing communications, both internal and external. You will be collaborating with operations, product management, and organization at the strategic and tactical levels to prioritize and develop marketing materials to support overall sales and business goals Essential Duties & Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Develop channel plan to ensure media formats and content are aligned with the communication goals and target audiences.
- Examine customer needs via research, interviews, and competitive intelligence, to best understand products, services, and content that will be of most value to the customer and position as an industry-leading partner.
- Lead development of strategy, cadence and content for customer email and communications plan.
- Identify and implement process improvements to decrease production timelines and improve efficiencies
- Collaborate with product management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners to create integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence and achieve sales and growth targets.
- Orchestrate the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities for priority products as defined within the Marketing Plan and roadmap. Implement customer feedback/measurement tools and tracking to understand effectiveness of various assets and campaigns.
As part of that success, the ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field, and working experience of 8 - 10 years. You will be managing a team of two direct reports to support the delivery and execution of the communications plan. Additionally, the candidate will have:
- Clear, concise writing skills, both technical and creative for numerous audiences
- Experience producing content for tradeshows and events
- A proven experience of at least 3 years within a gaming or comparable regulated/B2B industry
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.