2001 Lunt Ave, Elk Grove Village
Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 553236
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Director or Program Management
Salary- up to $150,000
Hours- On site standard work week. Company culture is to be onsite.
Location- Elk Grove,IL -west suburb of Chicago.
Job Details- Experienced Program Manager who is experienced managing IT and other non IT corporate projects such as Facilities management, Sales and Marketing Strategy, Go to Market, Shipping, ERP etc.
Position Overview: Manages multiple complex technical programs, projects and initiatives to achieve Stern Pinball goals and objectives. Drives and coordinates cross-functional teams to complete a variety of technical program plans, tasks, milestones on time, within budget and within acceptable quality metrics. Constructs and maintains dashboards to monitor and track execution against plans.
- Drives cross-functional program visibility to all stakeholders
- Facilitate program meetings to ensure milestones are being met on time, and within budget and quality metrics. Help ensure that all team communications are clear, consistent, and regular.
- Ensure execution of project tasks and foster internal communication.
- Integrate cross-functional groups’ schedules into the plan
- Identify project and program dependencies and requirements and proactively drive the alignment of schedules and the execution of key milestones
- Identify risks, develop risk avoidance and mitigation strategies; escalate issues to senior management team with proposed plan of action.
- Drive for early identification and resolution of issues and continued focus on on-time, within budget program completion.
- Drive principles and standards for ownership of issues, commitments, and accountability
- Monitor and continuously improve Stern’s Games New Product Introduction (NPI) Process
- Manage project visibility at a program level, partnering with game producers internal to the product development teams
- Project manage hand-offs and delivery of non-product development elements including Sales & Marketing go to market, manufacturing hand-offs, and any other cross-functional requirements identified
- Create forum for Stage-Gate review process for key Product Development (PD) initiatives.
- Facilitate formal post-mortem evaluation and documentation
- Generate and maintain program management standards and documentation
- Instill program management process rigor with Stern teams
- Generate and maintain accurate program schedules which encompass detailed deliverables and milestones for all disciplines involved.
- Generate and maintain weekly Key Milestones Status tool for each project team.
- Construct and maintain dashboards to monitor and track execution against plan.
- Manage and delivery quality reporting at a company cross-functional level
- Partner with sales & Insider Connected teams to demonstrate customer experience metrics
- Partners with manufacturing team to demonstrate quality metrics throughout the manufacturing process
- Support other projects as required
- Key cross-functional projects may need support (example: Building moves)
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent, PMP a plus.
- 5 - 8 years experience in a Program Management capacity.
- 3 - 5 years manufacturing/engineering experience a plus.
- Highly flexible and ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability leading diverse teams to meet program objectives and deliver products on time.
- Advanced computer skills including experience with MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office products and its uses in generating reports, capturing and presenting data.
- Strong organizational, oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience with consumer, software, and hardware projects are all pluses
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.