Contract To Hire
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 581878
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Applied Fluid Power® is a part of Applied Industrial Technologies and they use P21 for the distribution side of the company. This role is a 6 month Contract-to-hire, full time support role joining the Fluids IT team. This team is ran by Robert Law-Director of IT and his managers. This person will be joining a team of 23 currently that support both network and servers and Prophet 21. This team consist of 6 Prophet 21 professionals that support around 600 users. In this role you will be supporting the Applied Fluid Power division which consist of several locations By joining AIT you will be part of the largest P21 users in the world.
Hiring Manager: Kevin Roach, sits in KC
Support EDI with in the FCX group and Fluid Power Group of AIT as well as other areas of the AIT family, while working with a team of 23 professionals, you will be the only EDI person on this team. The corporate EDI team has 6 and this role will work with the corporate team as needed. You will be troubleshooting, mapping, users support, vendor support, on boarding new EDI partners, working with Epicor EDI and EDI related projects.
2+ years EDI
EDI Support for both internal and external users
Procedure to Pay
Order to Cash
Personality traits: Get it done, willingness to learn, fast pace, strong problem-solving skills.
Interview: Cliff-HR 30 min phone/ video, 2nd Manager (Kim and Kevin) 60 mins video, Final Robert Law 30 min Video
Pay Rate: $35-47 hourly (85k-88k conversation salary + yearly bonus based on company profitability) been paid out 5 years straight at around 90%. This will be covered by HR is converted to full time.
Bill Rate: 25% GP
Ideal candidate will live in Cleveland, Columbus, KC or Houston
at start they will be on-site 3 days and 2 days off site, could move to 100% remote after conversion.
Lenexa, KS, US, 66219
Company: 1010-Applied FP Holdings, LLC
As EDI Analyst supporting the Fluid Power and Flow control groups, you can be based in Kansas City, Columbus or Cleveland, OH or in Houston TX. You will be the main point of contact for trading partner onboarding, support, and will be responsible for providing functional and technical B2B, Website Punchout and EDI services for implementation projects. You will have responsibility for project and/or problem analysis, as well as for identification, implementation, testing, deployment and documentation of the trading partners. Work both independently and with other IT departments to configure systems and develop translator maps to facilitate the electronic transmission of sales and purchasing transactions. Responsible for the monitoring and support of existing integrations in a team environment.
- Interact with new or existing trading partners to capture and analyze requirements, mapping specifications, project objectives and on-boarding activities through go-live
- Develop and implement project plans, including time/effort estimates and resource requirements for implementation.
- Communicate required tasks and direct support resources
- Administer and configure Punchout credentials and access
- Configure communications for EDI transmissions – including but not limited to: AS2, SFTP and VAN setups
- Create mapping documents in various formats including but not limited to ANSI X12, cXML, and flat file layouts
- Provide on-going training and technical support to internal associates
- Impact and analysis for future improvements
- Troubleshoot and coordinate efficient resolutions and evaluation for errors and issues found internally, or by business departments
- Work with eMarketsites such as Ariba, Jaggaer, and Coupa in administrator capacity
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- Prefer 4+ yrs proven experience with EDI transaction and messaging structures including ANSI X12, XML and CXML - willing to train the right person
- Solid understanding of the key business data and transactional process flows used in procure-to-pay function and order-to-cash process
- Proven success in developing and maintaining effective business relationships
- Written and verbal communications skills including English grammar with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of EDI/HQ Translator software a plus
- Familiarity with eMarketsite administration such as Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer is preferred
- Systems proficiency in P21 or SAP a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, PowerPoint and other computer related systems
- Motivated, innovative and a self-starter able to work independently, and with a group, to achieve program goals in a fast paced fluid culture
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Continuing education a plus
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.