101 W Prospect Ave
Job Category: Other
Job Number: 535807
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
As Sherwin-Williams moves towards an enterprise-wide transformation and modernization to support the Thrive initiative, there is a need to add additional resources to help make a smooth transition for the organization. Sherwin-Williams is looking to bring on an Enterprise Change Management Support Lead that will assist the Director of Enterprise Change Enablement with day-to-day change enablement activities and building a change strategy from scratch. The ideal candidate will have their voice heard by the Change Management team and be a critical part of the process.
They have significant changes the company is undergoing over the next 3-5 years
functional leaders are leading this change from their functional areas - they are driving their OWN change - but ultimately its affecting everyone
there is a need to connectivity and coordination regarding how they approach change
- Organize, Administer, and Disposition the intake for Enterprise Change
- Schedule and support meetings between ECE leadership and key stakeholders
- Collaborate to develop change strategies and execution plans with ECE team
- Keep the ECE calendar and assist in preparation of status reports
- Elements of program management will be part of the role – sometimes participating on PMO calls
- High level of adaptability and ability to pivot.
- Strong Project Management
- Extremely organized and strong follow through skills
- Open to receiving direction
- Prior people management experience is important. (5 years or less)
- Oversee 3 Change leads and communication and 1 events specialist.
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Understands how to work in very hierarchical organizations
- Skilled with MS office tools/applications
- Implementation experience a MUST (preferable Oracle, but SAP ok too)
- Ability to have a process minded mindset. Critical thinking skillset
- Ability to articulate change management value proposition
- Open to managing in the Sherwin-Williams way
- Be able to create a language of change and simplify the intelligent design so that it is relatable.
- This person will be an active contributor to the Change Management team.
The objective of this engagement is to free up the time of Sherwin Williams’ Director of Enterprise Changer Enablement to focus on more strategic initiatives with the executive team by providing a senior Enterprise Change Enablement Lead Resource that can take on some of the day-to-day task and issues and support a team of four Enterprise Change Enablement Resources. Over the next 6 months, this will be based on technology. Coaching the team based on the direction of leadership. This role will help to shape the change management strategy for Sherwin-Williams for the years to come and help to define the long-term vision. The ideal candidate will be intimately involved in creating and flushing out the Change Management strategy and process.
- Strong Preference for local resource who can be on location two-three days a week
- Next preference will be local resource who can be on location one-two days a week
- Experienced change practitioner (5+ years being around change management). Design and implementation.
- Finance, Product or Operations experience mixed with IT would be a preference but would be open to an HR background.
- Somebody that has had experience in a global setting.