100 Nagog Park
Job Category: Cybersecurity
Job Number: 548402
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Enterprise Cyber Security Operational Technology Analyst
On-site: 1-2 times a week
Location: Acton, MA
Salary: $78,000-$112,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Supports investigation of incidents and/or security breaches and develops suitable defenses
- Serve as liaison between Manufacturing site team members and IT Global Security.
- Develop cybersecurity technology implementation strategies for OT environments with clear understanding of the differences between IT and OT (e.g. Anti-virus on HMIs, application safelisting, network segmentation strategies, etc.).
- Develop risk mitigation plans, recommend solutions, and provide expertise to assure more resiliency for OT networked environments, assets, and sites.
- Establish OT cybersecurity operations, maintenance, and monitoring of networked environments.
- Ensure security compliance with regulations and contractual obligations.
- Partner with technical and business teams to design, implement, monitor, and maintain security controls.
- Participate in external/internal penetration testing, including the remediation and follow-up action plans
- Help Assess, Audit, Recommend, Design, Document, and improve security solutions and processes for industrial manufacturing process and control network environments.
- Review enterprise controls to ensure the ICS/OT environment remains compliant and work with the Security team to track/remediate deficiencies.
- Represent the Cybersecurity team in meetings with the client’s vendors and stakeholders.
- Takes part in technical design reviews, integration, testing, and documentation activities concerning new IT and OT systems
- Supports development of Manufacturing Cybersecurity standards and baselines
- IT OT Cybersecurity Advisor during OT System planning phase
- Supports IT OT System Risk Assessment process
- Advises System Owners in selecting appropriate security measures to mitigate risk
- Supports the coordination process for IT OT Security Patch planning
- Coordination of IT OT security services and activities delivered by vendors
- Performs the design and sustainment of OT Security Monitoring (IIDS) at the Manufacturing Site(s) measures, evaluate system changes for security implications, and recommend enhancements.
- Supports vulnerability management process in IT OT area
- Perform other ad hoc duties to support the team’s security goals.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years’ experience supporting information security
- A background in OT and ICS system security administration and/or development.
- Knowledge of EDR software, intrusion detection, firewalls, log analysis, and content filtering in OT environments
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Knowledge in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity terms and principles (defense-in-depth, network segmentation, security monitoring and incident response, access management, OT patch management, secure remote access, anti-malware protection etc.)
- Strong knowledge on networking (LAN/WAN) and industrial networking including
- Solid knowledge on IT and OT infrastructure, including PLC security and protection
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.