9960 S Central Park, Blvd Suite 450
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 538491
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Our client located in West FL is looking for an Epic Ambulatory analyst to join their team full time, They prefer the Ambulatory Analyst to be certified in Ambulatory and very strong with Epic clinical Analyst experience. They are looking for a local analyst to make the rounds in the clinics to develop relationships with the customers occasionally.
- These positions are responsible for administration and work related to Memorial’s business or clinical applications.
- Provides day-to-day management of applications for complex or large applications.
- Responsible for supporting systems designing, building, testing, debugging and installation.
- Epic Ambulatory Analyst needs to have experience w/ Clinical workflows, rules, covid support, remote device monitoring, orders, order transmittal, working thru ambulatory depts. profiles, anything in the Ambulatory workflow, smartforms, flowsheets, BPAs, etc
- Certified in Epic Ambulatory (or will consider Epic OpTime or Epic ClinDoc experience/cert)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- A strong Technical Builder/Analyst
- Flowsheets, smartforms, and BPAs
- Dental Health and Vision
- Vaccine required
- Needs to be local or relocation - Remote in FL with 15% Travel to sites in FL
- Relocation assistance is provided if needed