3501 Johnson St
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 546744
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Join one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organizations in Florida as an Epic Certified Ambulatory Analyst. This organization provides a healthy work-life balance in this primarily remote opportunity with a defined career progression path.
The Epic Certified Ambulatory Analyst will be on a team of 3 Ambulatory Analysts with additional Instructional Designers and Trainers. The team supports a multitude of specialties ranging from primary care to oncology.
This position is local due to the need of making the rounds in the clinics to develop relationships with the customers. This travel will be 2-3 times a month.
- Epic Ambulatory Analyst – certified in Ambulatory for at least 3 years
- Would like someone to have Wisdom experience but the focus is Primary Care, Behavior Health, and Wisdom
- Expert build in SmartTools, Ordersets, navigators, EPAs, departments, smartsets, etc.
- Secure Coordination Center (Capacity Command Center) – transfer center, patient placement, etc.
- Hospital at home – virtually watch remotely – monitor 12 patients at a time
- Possibly bringing on a new very large facility
- Expanding Pediatric Hospital
- Launching new Cancer site
- Needs to be local or relocation
- Vaccine required
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.