Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 564522
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is looking for an Epic Certified ClinDoc/Stork Analyst to join their incredible not-for-profit organization on a growing team of Epic Analysts. This position supports multiple hospitals and clinics across the southeast, including academic centers and pediatric facilities.
This position joins an organization that prides themselves on career projection, tenure, and a healthy-work life balance. With retirement, cost of living pay increases, and a great PTO package you can feel assured this company invests and values you!
Certified with 5+ years build and project experience in:
- Epic ClinDoc and Stork Certified (prefer ASAP in addition)
- Epic ClinDoc and Stork builds – SmartTools, departments, device integration, flowsheets, Predictive Models, etc.
- Reporting is a bonus – Workbench/radar
- 100% remote – Eastern time zone
- Covid, Flu, and MMR Vaccines required
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.