2115 Kramer Lane, Suite 100
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 532807
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Join a not-for-profit corporation and their growing team of 6 Epic BI Analysts in a full-time, remote Epic BI Analyst role. This organization takes pride in providing care to those medically underserved and take pride in delivering care for the whole family.
This Epic BI Analyst will join a team of Senior BI Analysts involved in SIS packages and transferring data between Caboodle and the in-house system. This position will be responsible for people queries and custom report writing as well as providing helpful interactions with end-users.
- Team is expanding, adding another BI Analyst
- Clinical Suite, Revenue Cycle Suite, Access Data Model, Clarity Data Model are key electives
- 1. SQL, Epic Cogito, Clarity, Caboodle, SlicerDicer, Reporting Workbench and Radar, Python
2. 2+ years Epic Data Base experience preferred but someone with exceptional SQL experience could be considered without Epic experience
3. effective communication skills
4. experience with BI and report writing across Rev and Clinical (mostly clinical)
- Epic, and SQL Assessments