3501 Johnson St
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 578247
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Our client located in the beautiful state of FL is looking for a full-time Ambulatory Credentialed Trainer to add to their team.
- 3 years experience as an Epic Ambulatory Credentialed Trainer – Epic Ambulatory, Wisdom, Behavioral Health, Cadence, Prelude, and Referrals
- ATE support, classroom training, online/class training
- Able to develop relationships with clinicians and travel to clinics (doing rounds)
- Some that knows FQHC would be helpful.
- Secure Coordination Center (Capacity Command Center) – transfer center, patient placement, etc.
- Hospital at home – virtually watch remotely – monitor 12 patients at a time
- Possibly bringing on a new very large facility
- Expanding Pediatric Hospital
- Launching new Cancer site
- Needs to be local or relocation
- Relocation assistance is done case by case.
- Vaccine required
- This will be 80% travel and 20% remote (2 days a week remote, rest of time making rounds)
- Will train the candidates up for all the specific modules and re credential them so they learn the Memorial way.
- Fantastic Health Benefits
- * New hire will need to be on site for pre-employment & on -boarding