Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 540034
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our Client is looking for a strong MyChart Analyst builder to join their team full-time.
The MyChart Analyst works to ensure the information systems are working efficiently and effectively, including but not limited to, MyChart and Care Everywhere. The MyChart Analyst provides the necessary experience, knowledge, and technical support to ensure all aspects of applications and systems development, build, and implementation. You will analyze, define, and apply technical knowledge to solve complex problems regarding business application systems.
- Perform period checks to ensure that data is entered and retrieved correctly and that all regulations regarding confidentiality and security are being followed.
- Responsible for troubleshooting problems and challenges within the clinical information systems which may include software problems, hardware issues, or even networking difficulties.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper Systems requirement specifications. Applies technical knowledge of all phases of Systems analysis.
- Coordinate and synthesize the collection of data from multiple sources in order to implement, improve or upgrade systems
- Participates in the pre-implementation tasks, as assigned, such as system design, testing and training in order to gain a thorough knowledge of the technology-enabled workflows and the application features and functions
- Coordinate software updates and changes, review and test each new release, report application system testing results
- Performs testing for upgrades and problem-solving during implementations, simulation, and support phases of clinical systems.
- Provides support for designated application systems. Augments and facilitates the design, development, and implementation of enhancements to existing business systems. Facilitates database conversions and performs system analysis.
- Responsible for assisting user management in setting priorities within that functional area.
- Epic MyChart Certified (3 years)
- Bonus if the have certs in EpicCareLink, CareEverwhere
- Build in MyChart areas such as: Video Visits, Open/Direct Sched, Questionnaires, MyChart Billing, smarttools, visit types, imports/exports, in-basket, profiles, etc.
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- 100% remote
- Must work ET hours
- might have to travel for go lives for the Amelia and Clear projects
- Covid Vaccine, Flu Shot and MMR required