3020 Children's Way MC 5005
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 582781
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our Westcoast client is looking to bring on an Interim Epic Manager to support their growing teams on both Ancillary solutions and Revenue Cycle in the absence of their managers over the next year.
This position will be responsible for overseeing up to 15 Analysts at a time, providing support, and supervision. The Interim Epic Manager will qualify for full-time benefits and have the total support of the leadership team with a renowned specialty hospital.
- Lead stand up team and individual meetings
- Management and oversight for assigned technical software of the Epic Revenue Cycle team and then shift to Epic Ancillary Team
- Provide leadership and project management experience to ensure coordination, planning and supervision of the performance of staff and resources completion of assigned responsibilities.
- 5 years Epic Application Management or combination of Team Lead or Supervisor experience
- Must have Epic certification and build experience in at least one solution
- Project lead experience and Management experience
- Prefer local/relocate candidate, remote is a possibility for a strong candidate
- Must have covid vaccine