3501 Johnson St
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 517573
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our Client in sunny Florida is looking for an Epic Sr Cadence Analyst to join their growing team. This Epic Analyst team is long-tenured, close like a family, and values your family time with their remote-hybrid work model.
Join this wonderful Epic team as a Senior Cadence Analyst providing Epic Cadence build and support for acquisitions and upgrades, This position will also serve as a mentor to the junior analysts on the team. This Senior Analyst needs to work efficiently independently while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Clean up WQS, referral WQs
- Community connect implementation and upgrages
- Acquiring new hospitals in Florida
- Maintains assigned application through partnership with technical experts, vendors, and technology teams to ensure the application continues to support end-users and to mitigate any functional or operational issues.
- Oversees application activities including the archiving of data and security administration, and electronic data received.
- Develops digital tools to ensure they meet applicable regulations and standards.
- Builds and codes moderately complex applications and/or modules using common programming languages to configure and maintain applications.
- Tests, troubleshoots to user requirements, inquiries and problems and provides input in the development or modification of currently established processes and procedures to drive application efficiency.
- Supports associate application analysts to develop application management skill sets and understand more complex systems.
- Partners with other applications teams and contractors to identify synergies and opportunities for improvement, and works with vendors to ensure upgrades and configuration changes are maintained and accurate.
- Epic Certification in Cadence, Prelude, Referrals (Must be certified in Cadence) Listed in importance for this position: Cadence, Prelude, Referrals, Welcome and RTE
- Sr Analyst with 5+ years Cadence and Prelude build experience
- Experience in Cadence and Prelude build experience: decision trees, dashboards for physician practices, community connect experience, RTE, Reporting Workbench, and referral WQs
- Other Core Cadence/Prelude build would be: Visit types, e-signature documents, confirmation records, reminder setups, pools, fast pass, direct scheduling, facility structure, department build, Patient Registration, Security
Prefers someone local to FL or willing to relocate