3063 B Philmont Ave.
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 541604
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The individual who joins this organization will be the 4 person on the team, which is comprised of Network Admins and Python Developers, who report to the Director of IT. They are currently on Kinetic and plan to upgrade to the latest version. Their system is integrated with UniPoint and DocLink.
Responsibilities for the Epicor Business Analyst:
- Set up reporting
- Maintain Data integrity
- User set up and security
- Creation of solutions as needed
- Assist management in requirements gathering
Requirements for the Epicor Business Analyst:
- Epicor ERP experience, minimum of 3 years
- Technical skills including BAQ’s, BPM’s, DMT tool, SQL, and SSRS Reporting
Benefits of joining this organization:
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks of PTO (Increases to 3 weeks with tenure)
- 11 Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and LTD Coverage
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.