Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 536867
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client needs an Epicor Business Analyst that will act in a techno/functional role to help maintain the Epicor ERP software on file and manage the integrations, support, and improvements within the system. They need someone who can understand and develop C#, and SQL reports while managing the databases and all the modules for several departments. This position will play a key role in building out our Bill of Material and Method of Manufacture in Epicor ERP across several plants. The Analyst will be the go-to Epicor person for the design, build, test, troubleshooting, and support of the system. This role is mainly remote with up to 25 % travel included and expensed.
- Assist in the implementation and deployment of new software applications as well as the enhancement and maintenance of existing ERP applications
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements, and for coordinating with application vendors and/or development (technical) teams to ensure that the solution design, build and testing approach satisfies/meets requirements.
- Actively participate in all phases of system implementation including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, system design and development, testing and roll-out and support.
- Assesses impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders, including any reports, interfaces, conversions, or enhancements.
- Leads team in configuration and testing tasks in the areas of Manufacturing, Finance, and Supply Chain.
- Responsible for leading and tracking User Acceptance Testing.
- Create process documentation as necessary.
- Manage and track acceptance testing
- Execute with a sense of urgency while maintaining situational awareness
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Full-time, remote flexibility with on-site travel to offices in in Baltimore/Washington D.C., Louisville KY, or Phoenix AZ.
- 401K match
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Competitive pay
- FSA Program
- Company paid Short-term Disability, Long-term disability, term life insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Safe leave, plus 9.5 paid holidays
- 4 or more years of experience with Epicor ERP. Must have experience with Epicor version 10.2 or higher.
- Bachelor’s or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university, with a focus on IT or Business.
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Maintain SQL database server