12201 Long Green Pike
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 519738
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
EPICOR Programmer - Systems Administrator
Leads the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of the company’s Epicor ERP system to deliver cross-functional systems solutions, development, integration, and application capability within a manufacturing business environment.
- Maintains the ERP system through implementation of system modifications, updates, and new releases.
- Collaborates with internal system users and business process owners to analyze, develop, implement, and maintain improved processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoots and corrects system issues.
- Develops reports to drive efficiency and strategic decision making.
- Manages data conversions, SQL databases, and other technical aspects of the system.
- Manages ERP disaster recovery / business continuity tests to prove recoverability and to benchmark time to recover.
- Administers security at the system and user levels to include documenting appropriate permissions and approvals, ETL logins, basic login and navigation training.
Base Salary: Up to $100,000 Annually
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience managing and maintaining an Epicor manufacturing business system.
- Experience in modern database and application programming, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills around complex concepts.
- Ability to influence solution decisions.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- SQL query and report writing ability – to include ad hoc requests.
- Ability to think creatively and conceptualize product and process solutions.