220 Matzinger Rd, Toledo, OH 43612
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 549938
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client needs an Epicor Eclipse Admin/Developer who will be able to help fill a position after a long-term employee has retired. The team needs a member who can create custom code with a modern approach to be able to customize the workload and handle the mass load. They will also be a liaison for the help desk and assisted there when needed.
- Help liaison the team with files, admin work, and help desk calls.
- Knowledge and understanding of ATP code and creating custom codes.
- Will be handling custom programming including pick programming and Unidata.
- Handling web integrations, mass loads, control files, and adding branches to the files.
- Full-time, fully remote
- Competitive pay
- Bonus program
- Health, dental and vision
- 401 K Match
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Proficiency in Epicor Eclipse solar/eterm.
- Experience with APIs, pick universe or Unidata, web integrations, ATP code.
- Knowledge of custom programming, custom code.
- Hands-on experience with Blueridge, Phocus, Omnitracks, core, SQL replicator, e-commerce, concur.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.