26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 548607
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Rate: $42-$46/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking an Event Project Coordinator to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Event Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
Event Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Track and manage all upcoming ConCon set-ups.
- Assist with the pre-show process of setting up the ConCon app for booth scanning including, salesforce set-up, Rep training/prep, and a quality check of the QA environment.
- Partner with internal BTS and MABI colleagues to ensure the reporting dashboard contains the required data for the business.
- Ensure the Dashboard data is populated and sent to the Convention Manager after each convention.
- Perform any ad hoc manual data sorting/matching that cannot be handled via the ConCon app.
- Create documentation of key processes.
- Support specific tactical processes as needed (including but not limited to SEM/MRF (sponsorships) routing, ACR, and Virtual Booth set-ups, Registration, and hotel room blocks.
- Communicate with Convention Managers, vendors and finance, requesting SOW’s, maintaining the Budget Tracker and master calendar. This position works closely with finance and vendors to manage and resolve all financial related tasks.
- Coordinate with Marketing Analytics financial team to open new POs and maintain the conventions budget tracker by updating proper details for all open POs.
- Partner up with finance and purchasing to close out any open invoices and/or resolve any disputes in a timely manner to avoid penalties.
- Manage and update the conventions master calendar with consequential changes.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate information, such as dates and locations for all the upcoming US conventions, and independently research to fill in the gaps.
- Update and consolidate the master calendar to drive efficiencies and improve overall appearance, so the information can be consumed easily.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized with excellent follow through.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Teams.
- Strong Excel skills and formula creation knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to deal with time constraints and effectively manage deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams including internal team members and external agencies/vendors.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Industry experience preferable.
- Purchase Order Processing Experience (preferred).
- Veeva CRM experience (preferred).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.