9 Chandler Rd.
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 553837
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Marketing Specialist - Content & Events
Location: Remote, EST preferred
Job Type: Part-time, long-term contract
Compensation Range: $35 - 65 per hour - Depending on experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with marketing content, events, partners, and digital campaigns.
You will help create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales goals. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze, and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Work with show organizer on logistics & relaying information
- Pre/post event panning calls
- Fill out booth resource forms
- Create booth layout design
- Create promotional plan (social media, emails, PR)
- Coordinate shipping and labor as needed
- Create logistics document for onsite reps with event information and expectations
- Provide offline support during show
- Conduct post event feedback collection
- Keep track of all costs associated with the show
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Event and Public sector experience strongly preferred
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.